Social Media Management Services
What type of social media management are you looking for? We have plans for those just getting started, businesses in need of a social team, and companies who rely on paid advertising to generate qualified leads and online sales.
- Dedicated Social Media Manager
- Guaranteed Digital Footprint + Online Presence
- 1 Social Media Channel
- Curated Content (3 Posts per Week)
- Branded Promos for Exposure Boost (1 per Month)
- Monthly Content Calendar
- 300-500 Word Blog Article (1 per Month)
- Unique Content (1 Posts per Week)
GROW (Most Popular)
- Full Social Media Team
- Guaranteed Target Audience Reach
- 3 Social Media Channels (5 Posts per Week)
- Awareness or Engagement Campaign Creation
- Community Relationship Management (+$500/mo)
- Ad Spend Budget (minimum $15/day)
- Landing Page Development (+$500 setup fee)
- Dedicated Paid Ads Strategist
- Guaranteed Monitoring & Performance Insights
- 3 Conversion-Focused Ad Campaigns
- Ad Creative & Messaging
- Tracking & Analytics
- Ad Spend Budget Management (min. $2500)
- A/B Testing & Multivariate Options
- Weekly Reporting (+$500 setup fee)
Want to work with us on a large scale using a customized social strategy? Book a free consultation with a digital strategist today.
Yes, they are listening. Because the users of the platform gave them permission.
Let's "face" it, the good ole days of this platform being for college students is long gone. It paved the way for what communication is today - social. Whether a group, event, personal message, tag, comment, or share...facebook honed in on communication in a way that was relatable and easy to use. Gives a voice to the voiceless.
Instagram - "Image First"
In the golden age of the influencer, yesterday's terminology of "photoshop" and "doctored photos" has been replaced with "filters" and "the gram". It is all about image and lifestyle with this platform, and other similar communities.
Niche Social Platforms
Now that social has become part of our cultural norm, the use is widespread, and now it's cool to be small. Very micro-focused apps exist, and we've curated a list you should look into:
- Reddit - Literally Internet Nerd-dome. Everything under the sun, in forum format.
- Twitter - Hollywood, Pop Culture, Political, Microbloggers. What started out as a micro-blogging feed has now become everyone's stream of consciousness. Your thoughts - uninhibited.
- TikTok - Teen Trends, Education Bits, Generational Humor, and Talented Creators
- Linkedin - B2B, Recruiting, Business Coaching. This platform has evolved quite a bit in the last few years. A lot more connection data points are now available, and with some of Linkedin extended tools (campaign manager, navigator, etc.).
Have we made geo-fencing campaigns? Yes. Have we created AR filters for brands? Yes. Have we ever helped grow new platforms for unique target audiences? Yes.
Video Killed the Radio Star
Video is the highest converting media on the internet. If you aren't doing video as part of your marketing strategy, we highly advise it (even if it is just motion graphics of your logo - you are taking a step in the right direction.) And, don't get us started on VR, 360, or video gaming!