Graphic Design UI/UX :
If you love Internet marketing and are looking for a place to demonstrate your skills while finishing your degree then this could be the place. We are looking for a go-getter, self-starter and a team player to join us and help drive our company forward.
The Graphic Designer for Social Link is needed to create artwork for a variety of businesses. This position will interface with various levels of management and cross-function the intern with a host of team members while participating in all related activities and assignments. Such activities include but are not limited to, developing concepts and presenting type/font presentations as it pertains to hotel badging and brand identity. Trend research and helping coordinate property builds and other business related studies would also be expected within the internship.
UI/UX DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Working toward a degree in Graphic Design and/or Visual Communications
- Must have completed junior year
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CS4, (particularly, Illustrator in designing vector art) PowerPoint, Dreamweaver and Word
- Design portfolio with past work must be submitted
- Update and maintain e-blasting postcards
- WordPress experience is preferred
- Strong passion for design
- Strong interest in logo design, typography, brand identity
- Exhibit strong leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to work both individually and as a team member in a creative and diverse environment