Lake It – case study
LakeIT.com is a lifestyle brand highlighting lake culture in the northern United States, specifically, in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Social Link went to work on the entire brand from the inception including brand guidelines, identity, store signage, promotional material, website, paid media management and social media presence.
Problem: A new business, no community awareness
As a newly launched brand, LakeIT had a lot to offer: a clothing line, a physical store (with more locations planned) and a great take on lake culture. But in a crowded retail marketplace, they needed some help to stand out.
Social Link got busy with social media right away. A carefully designed pay-per-click (PPC) campaign through Facebook and Instagram brought immediate and significant results: many items sold out right away.
Here’s what we did…
- Created a logo and brand-standards package
- Created new designs for a full line of clothing and lifestyle products
- Curated multiple photo shoots to provide ongoing and refreshed images for website and social media use.
- A focused SEO plan utilizing multiple keyword combinations and rolling strategies to intensify and boost visibility
The Results are In – and things went swimmingly!
The reaction to LakeIT from the purchasing community in target markets was swift and immediate:
- The initial SEO campaign landed more than 12,000 visits, an uptick of 176% over the previous reporting period
- A trackable online coupon allowed for more targeted user engagement and boosted sales
Social Link has helped us launch multiple business websites. The process is always smooth and design powerful. Social Link does an excellent job taking projects from concept to completed in a timely manner.
-Justin Steinbach CEO of LakeIt