Social Link is looking for a part-time to full-time, experienced WordPress Developer to help us build innovative digital platforms and experiences for the web and mobile.
You’ll be working remotely from your home contributing to interactive projects for some really cool businesses. This position could turn into a full time position as the company continues to grow.
You are a creative problem-solver who has a passion for bringing UX/UI to life. You have solid experience working with WordPress including ability to evaluate, recommend and implement Plugins and build custom Themes, Plugins and Widgets. You are experienced with responsive coding techniques. You love taking translating visual designs into beautiful, accessible, standards-compliant code.
Skills and Requirements
- Proficient with WordPress
- Experience building custom Themes, Plugins and Widgets
- Experience with responsive coding techniques and libraries
- Experience with dev, staging and production environments and migrating between them
- Ability to manage integrations with variety of third-party software solutions and APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS software package
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks and JS frameworks
- Familiarity with basic Search Engine Optimization principles
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiar with general digital marketing practices
- WordPress Development: 5 years
- Past work experience portfolio
- At least three years of experience working for a marketing agency or large marketing department
About Social Link
We do not adhere to the traditional agency business model as we have been a full remote agency since 2008 and continue to innovate the marketing agency space. We are headquartered out of Nashville TN but there is no need for you to relocate because all of our workers work out of their home. There are times where we may have to physically get in a room but this is less than 25% of the time.
We love to help businesses succeed by offering fair rates that are not out of reach. We want to help them compete with the 'big guys' when it comes to digital strategy. By allowing our employees the flexibility to work from home we do not pass on the traditional costs of an agency. Our workers are also very happy so we get some of the best in the field.
Ready to join the team?
|What people are saying about us|
The team at Social Link has become a trusted partner over the years. Their well-executed strategy has been beneficial to the client. Their patient and accommodating approach complemented their professional management style. Expect a team that creates a valuable experience for their clients.