Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other paid media channels
Are you ready to begin your SEM focused career in a fast paced, quick pivoting environment?
Our hands on, on the job learning, and non-micro management approach gives folks just like you the experience and freedom needed to start a successful career in the digital marketing space. Be a part of something special and work with some of the leading executors in the space with years of experience, proven strategies based on historical data, and a rap sheet of successful campaigns.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY: We operate in many complex industries that yield a lot of testing opportunities. We have the best platforms, people, and digital marketing leaders to help you grow and succeed. Social Link has a fast-growth mindset, which creates regular opportunities for advancement–the best qualities of large and small companies.
THE CULTURE: We consider ourselves to be the best marketing team in the country; not because we are the largest, but because of the care. Our team handles all aspects of marketing for over 100+ clients across the nation and globe with digital marketing, television / print / radio advertising, media relations, and overall brand development, with each area developing through constant testing and refinement. There are no “sacred cows” here; you have a voice from day one. We hire people who can think for themselves and drive new initiatives themselves. Our team dynamic is heavy on clear and constant communication, an attitude of constant pivots, adapting to marketing needs, and attention to detail. If you are a rock star, take the time to chat with us; at the very least, you might meet some cool people.
- Google AdWords and Analytics
This internal facing, entry level position involves executing and optimizing paid search strategies and campaigns for all Social Link accounts. Platforms used include but are not limited to Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Bid Management tools, Ad copy generators, Google Analytics, and WordPress.
Through keyword development, audience and disorder targeting strategies, and structure improvement, this position will meet and exceed all expectations set by upper management. Success is based on optimizing all areas involved with SEM and delivering compared to historical CPA goals set by our KPI’s. This role will also be responsive for creating ad copy and landing page copy for paid search marketing, alone or in conjunction with the content writing team and management. Tracks conversions and measures operating and financial metrics. Compiles and analyzes data to refine paid search marketing strategies. Supports other groups in the marketing department with creating and enhancing business process solutions and data measures. Develops new operating metrics for measuring success and ROI values.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly optimization of accounts, campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, and landing pages.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly audits across all areas of SEM.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting at the highest and most granular of levels.
- Budget management focused around maximizing our efforts down to the single dollar.
- Decreasing non-optimal spend per channel, marketing, disorder, audience, keyword, etc.
- Maintains daily operations and functioning of Paid Search platforms.
- Operating within set strategy and campaign structure while always pushing to achieve better results.
- Research and strategy to improve campaigns from ad positions to market placement/position.
- Monitors and adjusts bidding strategy.
- Writes ad copy and landing page copy for paid search marketing.
- Tracks conversions from paid search through calls, Salesforce, and other Acadia data systems.
- Analyses data from paid search marketing to refine strategy.
- Works on related paid and organic marketing projects as needed.
- Execute project tasks, deliver based on set timelines, and communicate effectively.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with co-workers, managers, and staff at Acadia facilities.
- Continuously strives for quality improvement by identifying issues, opportunities, and solutions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, or related field.
- 1 years’ experience working with AdWords, AdCenter, FB Business Manager.
- 1 years’ experience with Google Analytics.
- 1 years’ experience writing ad copy and landing page copy.
- 1 years’ experience of complex data analysis, strategy optimization, and EXCEL.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes.
- Capable of working within established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the organization.
- English sufficient to provide and receive instructions/directions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
About Social Link
We do not adhere to the traditional agency business model as we have been a full remote agency since 2008 and continue to innovate the marketing agency space. We are headquartered out of Nashville TN but there is no need for you to relocate because all of our workers work out of their home. There are times where we may have to physically get in a room but this is less than 25% of the time.
We love to help businesses succeed by offering fair rates that are not out of reach. We want to help them compete with the 'big guys' when it comes to digital strategy. By allowing our employees the flexibility to work from home we do not pass on the traditional costs of an agency. Our workers are also very happy so we get some of the best in the field.
Meet The Team
Meet Brady! He started Social Link as a social media management company and grown it into what it is today - a full service digital marketing agency. He and his partner Chase live in East Nashville with two fur baby Springer Spaniels, Bonna and Roo. He loves music, nerding out about creepy cool data, and hiking.
Amber has a passion for human behavior and the inner workings of the mind. On the side, she likes to analyze Gen Z, binge-watch true crime documentaries, and is a professional vocalist (with massive stage fright). She is married to Alex and has one 5 year old daughter, Averie Mae.
Kristi is a visual artist, specializing in editorial layout design, and an emphasis on graphics. She is an Addy Award Winner, and enjoys spending time with her 4 year old son, Cross. She is also a photographer and sells inspirational paintings online.