Last Updated September 6, 2018
By using this website, You agree that We may share with third parties Aggregate Information, individual information, and locator information gathered by this website in the course of your use of the website. “Aggregate Information” is information which describes the habits, usage patterns, and/or demographics of users as a group, but does not describe or reveal the actual identity of any particular user.
Transfer of your personal information from the EEA
Where Australia’s Privacy Act applies to your personal information, You agree that we will not be responsible for a third-party’s breach or mishandling of your personal information, and You agree not to seek redress from us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose your personal information to third parties who provide some of our Services through contractual arrangements or where sharing of personal information is necessary to operate our website, social platform, task manager and to our afﬁliated companies to share their services with You.
For example, We:
- provide your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to conﬁrm payment for products and services purchased on our websites.
- provide your shipping address to the delivery service to deliver products that You ordered.
- share your personal information with third parties performing certain tasks on our behalf, which may include operational or administrative assistance of the website or Services.
- share your personal information with third party companies who provide customer service related help and assistance when You call in to our toll-free number, send Us an e-mail, or use our chat capabilities, limited to that personal information reasonably required to resolve the purpose for which You contacted Us.
- use your information to conduct polls or surveys.
- share your location to third parties that focus in offering services in your specific area
We may also share personal information as otherwise described to You at the point of collection.
Where Required or Permitted By law
We may disclose personal information (i) if it is required by law enforcement or judicial authorities; (ii) if We have a good faith belief that We are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process; or (iii) to protect the rights, reputation, property or safety of Social Link LLC.
We may provide additional information to You via e-mail, including service messages with important information about your account, informative newsletters, special promotions, and other announcements related to the products and Services We offer. You will have the option to manage your subscriptions to these communications or unsubscribe from receiving e-mail messages.
We may share your personal information with third-party advertisers or advertising networks for their advertising, such as Facebook. For example, if You click on an ad, the ad poster will know You visited the page that You clicked on. Also, advertising partners can associate personal data collected by the advertiser directly from You with our cookies and similar technologies. Click here to learn how to block ads or opt out of ads on Facebook.
You must be 18 years of age or older to create an account on this website. We do not knowingly solicit orders or collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If You have reason to believe that any personal information has been submitted to Us by a child under thirteen, contact Us and upon verification of each claim, We will delete that personal information as soon as possible.
Your Device and Location
When You visit or leave this website (including our plugins or cookies or similar technology on third-party websites), We receive the URL of both the website You came from and the one You go to next. We may also gather information about your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, device identifier and features, and/or ISP or your mobile carrier.
If You use our Services from a mobile device, that device will send Us data about your location. Most devices allow You to prevent location data from being sent to Us.
Links to Other Sites
This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of such other websites. We encourage You to read the privacy statements of any linked sites as their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Your Rights and Choices
You can tell Us to not contact You with promotional information regarding our Services and those of third parties either at the point information is requested on our website (by checking or un-ticking, as directed, the relevant box) or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions on promotional communications sent to You.
Where applicable, You may request that We:
- provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about You.
- prevent the processing of your personal information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on proﬁling).
- update your personal information which is out of date or incorrect.
- (where reasonable), restrict the way that We process and disclose certain of your personal information.
- Provide You your personal information.
- cease processing of your personal information.
- delete certain information which We are holding about You (request that you be forgotten).
In some circumstances, for example if We need to continue processing Your personal information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation, we may not be able to grant your requests. An exercise of the right to be forgotten will result in your inability to use the website and/or Service, and will break any linkage between your prior account and your historical engagement data.
Requests & Responses:
- We may request You provide Us with information necessary to conﬁrm your identity before responding to your request. In the case of access and correction requests, please provide as much detail as You can about the particular personal data You seek, in order to help us locate it.
- We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law.
- Where We decide not to make a requested correction to your personal data and You disagree, You may ask us to make a note of your requested correction with the personal information we hold.
- In situations where We process your personal information only on behalf of a customer such as a publisher, We will refer your request to the relevant party and cooperate with their handling of the request.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS:
California law permits visitors who are California residents to request once per year certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info@sociallink..com or write to us at Social Link LLC, Attn: Legal Department/Privacy, 41 Peabody St., Nashville TN 37210.
Change of Control or Sale
We may share your personal information in the event our business or Service is sold, as part of a merger or change in control, or in preparation for these events. Any successor entity will have the right to continue to use your personal information.
Updates to This Policy
How to Contact Us:
SOCIAL LINK LLC
Attn: Legal Department
41 Peabody St.
Nashville, TN 37210