NASHVILLE WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
Social Link is looking for a part-time, experienced WordPress Developer to help us build innovative digital platforms and experiences for the web and mobile. You’ll be working remotely from your home contributing to interactive projects for some really cool small businesses. We do work with big brands as well but really cater to small businesses. This position could turn into a full time position as the company continues to grow.
You are a creative problem-solver who has a passion for bringing UX/UI to life. You have solid experience working with WordPress including ability to evaluate, recommend and implement Plugins and build custom Themes, Plugins and Widgets. You are experienced with responsive coding techniques. You love taking translating visual designs into beautiful, accessible, standards-compliant code.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient with WordPress
- Experience building custom Themes, Plugins and Widgets
- Experience with responsive coding techniques and libraries
- Experience with dev, staging and production environments and migrating between them
- Ability to manage integrations with variety of third-party software solutions and APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS software package
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks and JS frameworks
- Familiarity with basic Search Engine Optimization principles
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiar with general digital marketing practices
About Social Link
We are a crazy little startup. We do not adhere to the traditional agency business model. We are headquartered out of Nashville TN but there is no need for you to relocate because all of our workers work out of their home.
Our target customer is small businesses. We love to help small businesses succeed by offering fair rates that are not out of reach. We want to help them compete with the ‘big guys’ when it comes to digital strategy. By allowing our employees the flexibility to work from home we do not pass on the traditional costs of an agency. Our workers also very happy so we get some of the best in the field.
- WordPress Development: 2 years
Find out more…
For more information on job roles in the creative industries, take a look at Social Link job roles. This is not an employment offer but an independent contractor agreement. However, our contracting employees are highly valued applications for full time employment.