PR AND CONTENT GENERATION INTERN
If you love internet marketing, creating buzz and being creative this is your gig. We want a stellar PR and/or marketing team member with wild and crazy ideas on how to expand our reach and presence. We are looking for a go-getter, self starter and team player to help move our company forward.
- Build and implement an online marketing campaign with guidance from the Social Link management team.
- Manage social channels and press release communications
- Report metrics of online marketing campaigns and user engagement.
- Scan and scrape the internet for leads and use tracking tools to produce results
- Work with the Social Link Team for optimizing landing pages and opt-in pages.
- Develop and measure companies’ ad campaigns on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, others.
- Work with the Social Link team on industry specific content, SEO and other web site activity as it relates to marketing.
- Monitor email campaigns with MailChimp
- Meet with staff to generate content and review the company’s goals and strategies.
- Work with staff to develop new ways to advertise products and services.
- Use Google Analytics to track and determine the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Generate leads and new clients through internet marketing conversion.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge, experience, and the use of the requested platforms.
- Able to innovate new ways of generating new clients using internet marketing
- Studying business or marketing is preferred.
- Self motivate with ability to manage timelines
- Well organized with exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammar skills
Our concept is specific; we focus primarily on social media marketing and brand strategy through Internet marketing. The systems and approaches developed by Social Link allow us to maintain a level of quality unmatched in the industry. We can do this because we focus our services to be the best at what we do. Our ongoing commitment to this concept will not allow us to compromise our quality, cut corners, or offer services that may not be necessarily relevant to your unique needs.
For more information on job roles in the creative industries, take a look at Social Link job roles. This is not an employment offer but an independent contractor agreement. However, our contracting employees are highly valued applications for full time employment.