PAID SEARCH ANALYST AND MANAGER
Social Link is looking for a paid search analyze and account manager. The position will help implement and manage the day to day activities for managing successful paid search campaigns in Google and Bing. The PPC analysis can quickly understand and support client goals and initiatives to contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
You have past experience managing large account spend using the Adwords platform and experience using the Bing search council. You ride a fine line between analytical and creative to make the most of conversions and display ads. Using data to drive action is second nature and reporting on activities is a preferred way of communicating.
Skills & Requirements
- Perform daily audits of accounts using Google Adwords, Yahoo, Bing and other platforms as identified for each individual client.
- Assist, maintain and monitor keyword buds, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and update large keyword strategies for optimal spend on ROI
- Ability to direct creatives on display ads for best click through rates and impressions
- Provide recommendations on keyword strategies and campaign structure, targeting, display network, and others as needed.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics as it relates to client goals and revenue tracking
- Proven history of driving results for both lead generation environments and full e-commerce sites
- Ability to direct creatives on landing page creation for best conversions
- Strong communication skills as it relates to project development, timelines and results
- Passion for search advertising and creating buzz about products and brands
- Outstanding ability to think outside of the box and identify and resolve problems on the fly
- Attention to detail and multi-task on tight deadlines
- High level of integrity, autonomy and self motivated
- Ability to work remote and demonstrate efficient time management
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
For more information on job roles in the creative industries, take a look at Social Link job roles. This is not an employment offer but an independent contractor agreement. However, our contracting employees are highly valued applications for full time employment.