Come work at Social Link, a leader in our industry in the Nashville area. We’re now hiring an experienced Copywriter to join the Social Link team. If you’re serious about your next job, Social Link is an ideal place to grow your career or freelance base. Make your next move with us.
Responsibilities for Copywriter
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, blogs, video, and online
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand guidelines
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
- Create website hierarchy from the ground up
- Provide taglines and hooks to draw the audience into the ad or media
- Social media campaigns
- Press releases
Qualifications for Copywriter
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 3-5 years experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with an agency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio of work
- Understanding of SEO and how keywords are used to optimize search results
- Salary for full-time positions
- Health benefits for full-time positions
- Freelance opportunities are project based or hourly based
- Remote work full time
- Work with an all inclusive team
About Social Link
We do not adhere to the traditional agency business model as we have been a full remote agency since 2008 and continue to innovate the marketing agency space. We are headquartered out of Nashville TN but there is no need for you to relocate because all of our workers work out of their home. There are times where we may have to physically get in a room but this is less than 25% of the time.
We love to help businesses succeed by offering fair rates that are not out of reach. We want to help them compete with the 'big guys' when it comes to digital strategy. By allowing our employees the flexibility to work from home we do not pass on the traditional costs of an agency. Our workers are also very happy so we get some of the best in the field.
Meet The Team
Meet Brady! He started Social Link as a social media management company and grown it into what it is today - a full service digital marketing agency. He and his partner Chase live in East Nashville with two fur baby Springer Spaniels, Bonna and Roo. He loves music, nerding out about creepy cool data, and hiking.
Amber has a passion for human behavior and the inner workings of the mind. On the side, she likes to analyze Gen Z, binge-watch true crime documentaries, and is a professional vocalist (with massive stage fright). She is married to Alex and has one 5 year old daughter, Averie Mae.
Kristi is a visual artist, specializing in editorial layout design, and an emphasis on graphics. She is an Addy Award Winner, and enjoys spending time with her 4 year old son, Cross. She is also a photographer and sells inspirational paintings online.